Thursday, August 13, 2020

Thursday August 13, 2020 Helping


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday August 13, 2020
Cristina had slept in the other bedroom to monitor Mariposa during the night.   I had almost all the other dogs in the main bedroom with me.  Mariposa has been very good at getting outside and emptying her system.  She has also started to eat again, and act more lively, so we have not had to make a return trip to the vet for her.
When I go for our usual morning walk with the dynamic trio of Turi, Princesa and Buddy we sometimes expect either, or both, of Mariposa or Rocas to join us.  I never know which of those two will join us, or not, and I don't force them.  This morning I was beyond shocked when NeNe showed an avid interest in joining us.  It was amazing that this tiny injured dog had the stamina to keep up for 40 minutes, but then, NeNe isn't called My Little Fighter for nothing.  He is so very special, my little man.
I took some photos with the Lumix at the vet this morning as we took the cat for an old lady to get it sterilized at no cost to her.  The vet had a dragonfly on display on a blank white sheet of paper so I took a few photos.  My only question is where are the eyes??
We had a big thunderstorm around 2pm and I had to rescue Killer from the back yard, although a good wash certainly wouldn't do him any harm.  We had a nap with a bunch of dogs and actually fell asleep for once, finally hallucinating that an old man (non-existent landlord) was peeking in the bedroom door and I awoke screaming at him and actually chased the ghost...  It was so real that it was scary.
Soon we will go to recover the cat at the vet and return it to the old lady.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Cat to be sterilized

It didn't like the cage but settled down

Interesting creature

They eat bugs I think

Very pretty, some are very colourful

Where are the eyes?

I don't see any...

Are the eyes below??

Mariposa is eating again and acting more normal