Sunday, August 16, 2020

Friday August 14, 2020 Mariposa 2


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday August 14, 2020
I apologize for this late additional Friday Blog.  I had ignored some more photos that I had taken with the Lumix while at the vet, then while shopping at LA14.  Some of the art on display there was very interesting.
We are still mourning the loss of Mariposa, our crazy redhead dog.  We had her for a good 6 years and were hoping for a lot more.  We are grateful that our other dogs are showing no ill effects.  RIP Mariposa.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
John tending to Mariposa

She is almost comatose, in really bad shape

Dead armadillo

Art on display at LA14 mall