Thursday, August 27, 2020

Thursday August 27, 2020 Street Dog


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday August 27, 2020
Cristina had us out early to pick up a street dog that a family helps out but the old woman won't allow it in the house.  The black dog called Nina just had 11 puppies but they all died from neglect.  We took the dog to the vet Huellas to be sterilized, paid for by donations.  When I see things like this I really don't want to help these useless people buy that is not fair to the defenseless animal.
Then we took our house documents to the Notary to get the house in Cristina's name.  He surprised us by asking if his family of 3 could rent our house if we wanted to live in Roldanillo.  I really have no interest in being a landlord.
From there we had to get a document at City Hall, run to the bank to pay, return to Silly Hall to get it stamped and then take the completed document back to the Notary.
Then Cristina decided that she needed to buy a gift at Exito, in La Herradura mall, in Tulua.  I am getting to the point where I almost don't care to drive anymore amidst all the fools on the road.  They have no idea of the rules of the road nor how to be courteous to other drivers. 
We came home, I ate my leftover pizza for lunch and had a nap.  I got up when I realized that Tom Thumb's feeders were near empty so I made the nectar.  Then I made a juice from leftover Guanabana (Soursop) that I use in my salads every day.  Usually Cristina does it but I wanted to try making it my own way and it turned out superb..., sugar, milk, water, and cinnamon, blended super smooth...  Oh, it was really good!
Then I made my coffee for the next few days and had just finished making my evening salad early when I realized that we had to go pick up Nina at the vet.  Cristina brought a protective cone and clothing to protect the dog and we delivered it back to that family. 
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 
Nina being kept at the vet

Our central park

White rose

Multi-coloured rose

Yes, we are getting plantains soon

Eliana was also at the vet

Nina after surgery

She really is a sweet dog

All protected, and she is not happy

Back home and the cone was soon removed