Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Tuesday March 31, 2020 NETFLIX


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday March 31, 2020
Today was a cloudy day, no rain yet, but it still reached 29C in the house.

And Today was the magic day when we finally got the message that our automatic bank payments for Netflix were approved and we could start watching...!!!!!!!!!  Yippee!!
From previous experience I knew that making everything work would be an exercise in patience.  Our account is set with myself in English and Cristina in Spanish so now it was a manner of getting all our available screens to work.  Our plan allows 2 screens to be watched at a time, perfect for us.
I got Cristina's computer running properly and had fun installing Netflix after running through many upgrades to old programs.  We got it working using Google Chrome as the browser.
My phone was up and running, no problem.
My computer kept gettingf a stupid Netflix error that our Firefox was not up-to-date (it is) and even several retries and restarts could not solve the problem.  Re-enter Google Chrome to be used solely for Netflix and Skype and everything was green lights.
The Smart TV needed me to remove David's Netflix and install my own account.  A slow start but it did get running, and running well, without the need of having the computer and wifi extender in operation.  I just need to tilt the TV so the neighbours can watch too.  I suppose that I should close the drapes when watching Outlander (I am already very deep into season 1) because of all the gratuitous sex scenes.  I am enjoying this immensely and it makes the time go by quickly and comfortably.
Cristina is watching the news carefully about the Covid-19 counts.  Our curfews likely won't be relaxed until there is a steady downward trend in the numbers.
The "Dashboard" numbers are a little scary:  https://ncov2019.live/ 
 A 13.53% increase today is not encouraging at all.  Stay inside, keep things clean, and stay safe everybody.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Cristina's computer in Spanish

My phone is too small for serious watching

My computer in English as backup

Everybody was recommending Outlander

I am quite enjoying it