Thursday, March 19, 2020

Thursday, March 19, 2020 Hourglass


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday, March 19, 2020
This says that ALL incoming passengers, including Colombians, will be barred from entering for 30 days starting Monday March 23!  I sure dodged a bullet by getting home when I did.  The hourglass will be empty soon for a lot of folks abroad.  Reports of cancelled flights are rampant now.  The airlines are losing their shirts running empty planes to and fro.  I have no doubt that my WestJet flights would have been altered and ruined my plans, and there was no guarantee that I could have come back May 13.  Way too much uncertainty everywhere.
Thank you again to Lou and Yvette for putting up with the craziness and taking everything in stride.
The postings keep getting sillier by the day, one fellow posting that they want you to clean your shoes, wash your clothes, and shower, every time you go out....  Cristina says persons over 70 (I M 1) must stay home unless going out for absolute necessities like medicine after tomorrow.  The California Governor is reported as saying fully 1/2 of Californians are expected to contract the virus!!!  Good grief...
We went out for groceries today, paid our utilities, and stayed a good distance from the few other shoppers.  We wash our hands at every opportunity.
 I spent most of the morning (I was up at 2:30) putting in a lost & found report with Pearson Airport for the lost laptop.  I found its information on the box and submitted the details.  Our friends Frank & Jen have a nephew who works security there and promised to investigate.  Yvette's son-in-law George has offered to retrieve it.  I am blessed to have such good family and friends.
I also put in refund requests with Cheap-O-Air, WestJet and Chatr.  I hope they all will help out with the unused flights and phone time.
I walked the dogs at 5am and at 7pm and they are so very happy to go out.  Even NeNe was itching to go tonight.  Turi gives me a virtual lap dance when she sees me reach for the Crocs.  They are all such good sweet dogs and help me to get my needed exercise.
I am now on an unofficial diet, small lunch then salad for supper, which I have really missed for a week.  I really have to learn to make those smaller as I go along.  I still get my salty snack craving in the evening.  I have to try to cut that back too.
No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.