Thursday, March 12, 2020

Thursday, March 12, 2020 Canada Eh


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Oh, I slept so good in the cool air and managed to do most of my chores easily enough on the Asus laptop.  I still have a lot of minor things to set up properly if I am going to be using it exclusively for 2 months. I would rather use my PC than a laptop any day.
Around noon we went out looking for things, mostly for my benefit.  First we stopped at the Rosewood Winery that provides local honey made from local pollen.  Lou uses this because it alleviates his allergies from the local pollen.. Interesting! 
A branch of my bank was close, so putting some Canadian cash in my wallet was a good start.  Then I spent $2.83 at Dollarama on some sunglasses and a broomstick (for my morning exercises).  Then a camera store had a capkeeper for the new lens for $6.  
Next we got a Canadian phone chip, unlimited calling, 1GB of data, etc through ChatR for 2 months for $60.   For anyone who is interested, it is 289-929-8697.  That was a big relief to get that done even though I won't get data during my week in Saskatchewan.
Next we found a UV filter to protect the new lens.  The salesman said it was $30 but it was $5.60 at the till.  I didn't argue.
Because we were going to be forced to have a late supper we decided to stop at A&W where Yvette had coupons.  I got to enjoy my Teenburger, onion rings and orange drink.  I was in heaven.
We got the car washed at a place that is $20 a month for unlimited washes.  When we got home we noticed a new scrape and dent on the front of their lovely Nissan Maxima.  Lou was quick to grab some Compound and polish out most of it.
I love being with Lou and Yvette.  We get along so well and they are so good to me.  Everybody should have such dear family.
It was cousin Johnny Sikorski's birthday yesterday and his phone is now out of service.  He had lived at the same place for about 30 years so I am concerned.
Time to enjoy playing some cards...  It has been a long time.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



Rosewood Winery

Rosewood Winery

Branches pruned and waiting for growth season

Satisfying my cravings.....