Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 Repatriating


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Happy St Patrick's Day.
I was awake early and the mind started to roll.  Finally I went upstairs at 6am to see if I had any responses from Cheap-O-Air or not.  No such luck.  So I started the processes all over again, emails, chat, phone calls and got absolutely nowhere, no responses, phones that ring once and hang up...  I even triedto checkon claiming through the Trip Insurance and Premium Support I had paid for.  Since I bought these in November, the plans were different than today's, and I kept getting transferred and cut off.  They were supposedly sending me emails with a claim package that, of course, never arrived....  Total frustration...
I just got a call from an 807 area code and they did not talk, just hung up.
Then my sweet sister mentioned something that gave me the idea to just get a flight out, hang the cost!  I checked, booked, confirmed, got checked in, chose good seats, and got boarding passes for under $300USD including insurance!  
Cristina and Miguel will pick me up in my car at the airport at 5:30pm.
So I am outta here tomorrow around 9:30am and happy to be out of the virus zoo but so sad at missing visits with my family and friends as envisioned.
Friends Frank and Jen from Milton, ON are doing the same thing to return, as are countless Snowbirds no doubt.
It will be nice to be home with Cristina in familiar surroundings and surrounded by the loving dogs.
THANK YOU to everyone for your kind support and prayers.  Stay safe.
No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.