Friday, March 27, 2020

Friday March 27, 2020 Boredom


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday March 27, 2020
OMG, I am getting lazy and not doing Blogs for 3 days,... lucky you...  Being housebound really limits the number of interesting things we do.  Lately it seems that I am up for 5 hours, then nap.

Wednesday, I managed to sign up for the Standard version of Netflix using our Colombian bank account.  Unfortunately, signing up doesn't mean we get to watch it yet as they must have millions of new customers.  It opens a page for me but says we may not be activated for up to 9 days.

Thursday morning the dogs and I were about 6 blocks from home when it began to rain.  It got heavier so we took refuge under an overhang and waited a good 20 minutes for it to subside enough to get home.
I got a note from Pearson Airport that they still had not found my laptop groan, so I put in a claim to my travel insurance (AIG) for the lost laptop.
I followed up to Westjet for a refund for my flights.
I followed up to Cheap-O-Air for a refund of the return flight I can't use.
I contacted my trip insurer (Tripmate) for help with the Cheap-O-Air refund.
Fortunately David's Netflix was available to me yet and I watched another 5 episodes of El Chapo.

Today I went back to bed for 3 hours after walking the dogs.  Then I decided that I better be nice to you and take a few photos.
I opened one of the books I had downloaded and read Bulldog Drummond for a while, had lunch, read some more, then had another nap.  Naps are good.  I feel good.
Cristina and Claudia ran a dog with a mended broken leg to the vet John Faber in Tulua.  This dog got loose from the Animal Park and it was days before they located it again.  They brought the groggy dog back here then returned it to the Animal Park.  It bothers me that they are out so much, but I understand and support their need to help helpless animals.
David is using his NetFlix today so I will have to content myself with the book, the love of our dogs, and regular TV, which is about as boring as it can possibly get.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Huge lovely Hibiscus

3 roses and 3 new buds

Part of our huge bougainvillea

More leaves and sprouts for our plantains

Grigi and Nina are always close to me

Killer seems resigned to his existence

Buddy is always looking for a belly rub. He needs a clip.

Princesa also needs a haircut

So does NeNe