Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday March 23, 2020 More


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday March 23, 2020
Apparently it is a holiday of some sort today.  The big national curfew/isolation starts tomorrow until April 13 so I imagine EVERYBODY will be out stocking up and trying to get things done.  It may be a real waste of a good day..
I am hunkered down and only get out to walk the dogs at 5am.  All we saw were 5 motorcycles and three pedestrians, one wearing a mask.  The sky was clear with thousands of stars twinkling, oblivious to our problems.
I keep waking up around 3 am with a pain in my hip and today it bothered me while walking.  I have full motion, etc so I suspected sciatica and applied my TENS machine for a while and that seemed to almost resolve the problem.  I should try to remember to use the machine before bedtime to see if that helps.
To pass some time again I took just a few shots of Tom Thumb.  I hope you don't tire of them.  Click on a photo to view it larger and marvel at the tiny feathers and the amazing colours.
I went into my online apps for my phone service and managed to correct our address details but nowhere could I find an area to easily chat or request the renewal of my phone plan which is to be cut off on the 26th for 2 months.  I can't afford to be out of touch with everyone.  Gad, I hate Movistar.
I also need to go in early to renew my health insurance where I will only have emergency coverage for a month to start.  Payment are usually only taken from the 1st to the 7th.....
I had a nap, a quick burger for lunch, then another nap.  So exciting!  I can't nap without 5 or 6 dogs on the bed.  They are such good puppies.
Thank God to David for the use of NetFlix again today.  I watched about 5 episodes of El Chapo last night and added a few other series to my watchlist, like Outlander which everyone raves about.  David called me that his ex raved about a movie called Zodiac.  I will have to find it too.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Some new roses to brighten our day

Tom in the sunlight is such a treat

The iridescent feathers are amazing

Backlit wings at 1,000th of a second

He doesn't mind that I am close

His watch perch, fanning his tail

My gorgeous, always-clean, Turi enjoying the sun

He just shines in the light

Off to his perch again