Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 Pinscher


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
We had to take a small Pinscher in to John Faber for sterilization, leaving here at 6:40am so there was no poop patrol this morning.  I had asked Cristina if she had made arrangements with vet John Faber for this, and she responded "Si".  We get there, John is in civilian clothes, saying he is not working today.  He had a cough, fever, and difficulty breathing, so I mentioned coronavirus.. and he seemed shocked..  See https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/a31198534/coronavirus-symptoms-vs-cold-flu/  Somehow, he agreed that he would operate on the dog and we could come back before noon for it.
On the way home I asked Cristina how she had made arrangements for the procedure.  She said that she had talked to her sister, Adiela, and she had thought that everything was arranged...  Good grief..
When I got home I took a metal file and sanding block to the chewed up kitchen chair wooden legs to smooth them somewhat, then applied liquid brown shoe polish, then paste brown shoe polish.  It isn't fancy but it is less noticeable and I moved the two chairs to the back of the table where almost no-one will see them.
Then I broke down and cut my hair.  I was attempting to let it grow longer for my trip to Canada to hopefully fend off the looks and comments about balding,... but I was really uncomfortable with it, especally in this heat.
At 4:10pm it is 32.3 in the house, and, according to my weather app, it is 34C outside but feels like 39C.
At 10:30 John called to say that the Pinscher was ready so we went back into Tulua.  John was wearing a face mask thankfully.  Because of the dog, I could not stop at Movistar to complain and see what to do about my phone when I am away.  We did make fast pitstops at Adiela's and Zoonosis for things.
We brought back the Pischer to Daniel and Cielo who are caring for it.  I believe they have an adoption pending for it.
Since Cristina was invited to Cielo's for lunch I went to have my favourite pork cutlet around the corner.  Grandma cooks and one of the daughters serves.  I asked the daughter if I could take her picture because I really like her smile.  She agreed.
When I came home Cristina was already gone so it was nap time.  Waking up around 2:30am every morning is getting to be a bad habit.
Liliana, via Aram, issued us this invitation (verbatim on WhatsApp) "Hello Al how are you Liliana embit for eat I scrim 6:30 pm In park aria".  I always have to read his messages about 3 times to understand them.  He is hardly fluent in English and writes semi-phonetically.  Have you figured it out yet?  We are invited to eat ice cream in the park at 6:30...  Nice of them..
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start


Off to the vet

First repaired chair leg

Second repaired chair leg

Coming back from the vet

This lovely smile makes lunch enjoyable

5,000 pesos or $1.44 USD pork cutlet lunch with juice