Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 Ready


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 Updated
It rained from 12:30am to 2am very heavily with noisy thunder so we didn't get much sleep.  It rained again at 5am so the poor dogs didn't get their usual walk for which I was deeply sorry.  I was looking forward to giving them a good walk.  .. Maybe tonight?
So we got ready earlier than expected and cruised into the bus station in Tulua to get my ticket for the morning ride to the airport.  David and I will be up at 3am, he will pick me up at 4am since I need to be there by 4:30.  The 1.5 hour bus ride costs 28,000 pesos or $7.80 USD. 
I hope they have the same thing for the return trip...??  The purchase just made the upcoming trip feel real.
Then I was able to check-in online and get my boarding passes.  Don't expect more photos for a couple of days as I will only be carrying the Nikon body, no lens, because I have a lens awaiting me in Vineland.  And I have aisle seats..  I will have the phone but I am not impressed with phone photos.  I may get bored with my long 4 hour layover in Panama City.  The good thing about these flights is that we overfly and miss the USA and their darn TSA BS.
I only have a couple of things to get ready, like the wallet, and I will be ready to go.  During the check-in process I see that they are now allowing me a free suitcase...  Tempting but a royal pain when traveling, especially since I have 7 flights to contend with, never mind their pitstops...
So don't expect too much from me until at least Thursday.
I re-checked the exchange rates again this morning and they are too favourable to pass up so I am doing a Global Money Transfer with CIBC (really slick and easy) from Canada to Colombia.  The Canadian dollar and the Colombian peso are both really low against the US dollar today.  I really don't understand it.
Pedro came by with the sofa covers and the living room looks coordinated for once...  Pretty good work for under $20 USD.
Aram had been saying that he would make me his famous chickenburgers before I went so I held him to his word.  He came with one for Cristina as well and it truly was a great burger!  Then we walked 4 dogs as a swan song for me.  I am going to miss my critters so very much.
Hugs to everyone.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Fitting the finished covers

Looking good!

Matches the recliners too and blends with the TV stand

Truly a very good chickenburger by Aram