Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday, March 14, 2020 Toronto


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday, March 14, 2020
So, last night, as I told you, we went to a place called Chuck's for fish'n'chips which were delicious.  On the way there we passed an abandoned ship that no-one wants to touch because environmental clean-up costs would bankrupt them.  Nice scenery, but a sad story.
Today I accompanied Lou to get a wine kit and a few groceries.
We went to the southwest shore of Lake Ontario to check the view to Toronto, 60 kms across the water, with the idea of returning on a sunny day, because today was blustery, overcast and dreary.  I took a few shots anyway and played with them later.  I hope you like the results.
We stopped at McDonald's for lunch and they mistakenly doubled my order but I ate it anyway.  I should be 300 lbs by the time I get back to Colombia at this rate.
I talked to friends and relatives across Canada today and it was such a pleasure to catch up with people as though we had only been gone a month, and not 9 years...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******


© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Abandoned ship was a reastuarant last, then caught fire

Chuck's is a big sports bar with great food

2-piece haddock fish'n'chips, $16.99, but very good


Multi-colored

Toronto at full zoom on a crappy day
Fibre optic display in front room

Slightly enhanced

Changed the sky

Cropped the water

Enhanced with a ripple reflection

Other today

And another

Big lunch!

Fast KIA Stinger car