Monday, March 9, 2020

Monday, March 9, 2020 Negro


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday, March 9, 2020
We were out the door at 6:30 to grab Negro from the street and take him into Vet John Faber Rojas for yet another chemotherapy treatment.  I love this dog.  He is quiet, respectful, and good in the car where he likes to watch the scenery.  This is twice in a row where we have been the early birds and got waited on right away.  Because the usual room was being cleaned, Negro got his injections right in the waiting room.  Then we dropped him back off near his benefactor, William.
The upholsterer Pedro stopped in to check his sewing progress for fit and we were impressed.  The couches will look really good with the new covers which are to be completed by tomorrow night.
I spent most of the morning and afternoon packing and trying not to forget anything.  I had a panic moment trying to put in the laptop in my usual roller backpack when it did not want to go in!  It is bigger but lighter than my old one and I had to hold my tongue sideways to get it to finally slide in, very grudgingly.  I dread having to remove it for airport inspection now...  I really just have to not forget my phone and organize my wallet and I should be good to go.
David confirmed that he will be up at 3am to be here at 4am to get to the bus station by 4:30am on Wednesday.  We will touch base that morning to be sure nobody sleeps in.  I have too much invested in this trip that even Coronavirus won't stop me.
I don't have much money that I am able to move at the moment but it is tempting to do what I can when the exchange rate is so favourable.  I am not sure what it means when the Peso value is so low compared to the USD...  If it is higher tomorrow, I might move what I can.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.