Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday March 24 , 2020 Outing


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday March 24 , 2020
It was raining this morning so I could not walk the dogs.  I did my chores and was about to go back to bed when Cristina got up early and needed to take Zorra to the vet John Faber Rojas for her next chemotherapy treatment.  So, off we went to get as much accomplished today as possible.
I left her there with Zorra while I went a few blocks away to the Movistar office.  I was third in line and the sign on the door said they were re-opening at 8:30am March 24th, today.  So I waited until 8:40 when it was obvious tyhat nobody was coming to open up shop...  Gad, I hate Movistar...  How I can get my phone re-activated I don't know....
Then I ran to the office to re-activate my health insurance and they accepted my 82,000 pesos.  I assume that I have full coverage in 30 days. 
John Faber still wasn't at his office  when I returned so Cristina and I left the dog and went for a few supplies at LA14.  
We returned and had to wait about 20 minutes before Zorra got her treatments.  As usual, she was a real trooper.
The reason for rushing around is that the Colombian Government has announced a virtual shutdown of the country from midnight tonight until April 13th, almost 3 weeks...  Cristina is certain that the local grocery stores will be around for staples.  I certainly hope so.
David called to say I could have another day of NetFlix.  Yahoo.  I am really into trying to finish this El Chapo series about the Mexican drug lord.
 I had a nap and my usual companions were with me.  My Nina always seems to manage to put her butt between the fan and my nose so she can do stinky farts and watch me squirm...  I swear that she laughs about it silently.
No photos today, sorry.
That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.