Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday, March 22, 2020 Nikon Tom


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday, March 22, 2020
Sunday morning was unusually quiet at 5am on my walk with the dogs.  All we saw in 1/2 hour was 3 motorcycles and 1 taxi.  Good!  After chores a nap was in order here.
I got an email sent to my 9-year-old Platinum account from NetFlix and that got me thinking that they might actually be the answer to relieving the boredom of being shut in...  So I went to set up an account after talking to David about the pros and cons.  Everything went well until I tried to pay.  Their system would not accept either debit card, credit card or direct bank info.  I chat with them and they blame it on my bank and I am locked out for 24 hours for too many tries...  It said nothing about that as  I kept trying and trying..
I told David and he said to just use his account which is already set up on my TV, and to set up my own favourites page...  If he needs to use it he would just contact me.  Awesome!
Because we had lovely (hot) sunshine I went out back with the Nikon and stood closer to the feeders and still used full zoom on the new 18-300 lens.  I took 33 shots and kept the 12 below.  Now I am impressed with the lens...  Tom was very accommodating as I took these shots in one long feeding session.  Thanks Tom.   Then, nap time again.
It is good to hear from other Canadians who managed to get back to Canada from overseas.  Scary times.
Off to watch NetFlix and maybe catch up on El Chapo.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Our large wasps like the feeders too

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher

The star, Mr Tom Thumb himself