Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday, March 15, 2020 Toronto


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday, March 15, 2020
Last night we played Wizards until 11:30 and I actually won by the highest score Lou had said he had ever seen!  I am finally getting the hang of the game.
We all had slept in this morning and, after chores, we went out again.
We actually had a sunny day, without a cloud in the sky, so Lou took us to the shore to again get some long-distance Toronto skyline shots.  The shots are actually boring with a faded blue background so you know that I could not just leave them like that.....
Lou took us for lunch at a nice Marina restaurant called JJ's On The Lake (Ontario).  Not cheap, but it certainly was good.  I had a wonderful beef barley soup and chips with gravy, ....always things that we don't get to enjoy down south.  That seems to be my mission here, to chow down on comfort foods that I miss, but try not to overdo it.  The restaurant had some gorgeous murals that I am going to share with you.
I am continuing my exercises every morning but am missing my morning walks with the dogs.  I am not dressed warm enough for long walks on 0C mornings.  The winds here are pretty strong too.
We picked up booze and some groceries because they have invited another old couple to join us tonight.  I think we will be playing some simple game because these people apparently are not card players..
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Sunny day but boring blue sky

Ah, this is much better

Again

And now for something completely different (Monty Python)

Not a bad close-up
Liven it up a little

Framed shot

Something different again

Needs work

This is wild

And yet another take on that one

The marina at JJ's

Toronto skyline in this mural

Another part of that long mural

Lovely mural in a large room at the back