Friday, March 6, 2020

Friday, March 6, 2020 Rescue


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday, March 6, 2020
Happy 49th Anniversary Patsy.  We miss you every day.

Cristina and I roared out of here at 7am with another rescue street dog, seemingly a twin to our Negrita, that I named Zorra (female Zorro).  We took her to Dr John Faber for her first chemotherapy treatment for vaginal cancer.  This is another neglected, absolutely sweet dog that needed help, and she is so lucky that Cristina and friends are dedicated to their cause.  She will be kept at the Animal Park.  It is so easy to fall in love with these sweet animals and want to keep them, but the Inn is full here sadly.
There was another man in the room as Zorra was getting her treatments and we finally noticed that he had 2 Iguanas under the bench.  It is always a surprise which critters are at the vet's.
The upholsterer Pedro Luis came with the final covers for my office chair.  Cristina noted that they blend well with the nearby kitchen chairs too.  We just might get the living room suite covered too.  The main problem is money right now as I prepare to leave for Canada.
I tried to update my Motorola G4 Plus to the most advanced Android security system and I couldn't.  It is built-in obsolescence that these companies sell phones then drop all support a few years later..   Grrrrrr
I also dug out my old Alcatel $50 phone that I bought in Canada many years ago.  I am debating whether to bring it as a backup to Canada but really that doesn't make much sense, given my severe space limitations.  I really love that little phone which charges up just like new...  I tried my Colombian SIM card but couldn't get it to accept. 
I have been waiting in great anticipation for a beautiful young lady to come to the door and give me money....  Cristina says she is to bring a donation for Zorra's chemo.
Our dogs are so bored, just lazing away this 33C (feels like 37C) heat today.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

Zorra could be a twin to our Negrita

It is so sad these dogs are abandoned

Dr John looks after them

She looks sick, and sad

She is calm and no trouble at all

One Iguana without the back ridge?

Maybe this is the dominant one

Office chair looking good.