Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday November 5, 2019 Trees


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday November 5, 2019
Today I decided to get busy and work a bit on the orange trees outside.  There was getting to be too much of those tent caterpillar type tight webs and they usually seemed to be all on dead branches, so I assume they are killing the branches.  I chopped off a lot of branches, plus a few more high branches because Cristine wanted to keep them low, enough for relief from the sun on the patio.  Now the pile is in the back corner to dry out for burning later.  We also have a lot of oranges to process, or give away.
We have chemical and a sprayer to spray the trees for the other bugs.  Apparently it is best to do that either early morning or very late afternoon.  Cristina has the instructions.  Aram has offered to help us anytime we need it.
Then I grabbed the camera a took a couple of shots for you.  Cristina had pointed out 2 butterflies that were on the wall, just waiting, but they flew off as soon as I tried to get closer.  I tried 3 shots but they were far away and blurry, so that reminded me of this song...  https://youtu.be/T5mD_loFlfg (Elusive Butterfly Of Love).
Our little rosebud has also opened up.  That is the most roses I have ever grown, and from that one little plant.
When I was done, I was really tired and sore, so I just sat and watched some TV with the TENS machine working on my back.  I kept nodding off so I went to bed for another hour.
Again we have had no water almost all day.  It is now 8pm and still no water...  And our reserve tank is mysteriously empty!  All the water must have drained back into the system, and we paid for it!!  I am really angry about this happening so darn often.  They are chewing up the road down the block, coming our way, so that probably has a lot to do with it.  If they block my access with the car I am gonna be really pissed.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
The trees look trim for sure

Way in the back left is the pile for burning later

Lots of oranges...

New rose opened up.