Friday, November 8, 2019

Friday November 8, 2019 Chores


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday November 8, 2019
The morning routine doesn't vary much from 5:23am on.  Today I did trim the rosebush and did an early poop patrol because Leonel was coming to cut the grass.  I did a lot of backyard cleanup to facilitate matters.
Then I napped, had fried chicken for lunch (50c per piece) and napped again.  This old horse ain't what he used to be.
Then I got busy at chopping my 2 heads of cabbage, one green and one red to have lunches for several days.  It still amazes me that I look forward to having my salads every day.  I really love them and they are so healthy....  That gives me the latitude to enjoy the supposedly unhealthy foods and snacks that I crave so often. 
Leonel did show up at 3:30 and made short work of the grass in the back.  He only gathered 5 huge bags this time as I didn't wait until the jungle was knee high this time.
One complication each time he comes is keeping the dogs out of his way so we close them in the house while he is working, then in the bedroom(s) while he is carting the bags to the front prior to leaving.  Cristina had been concerned that Killer might actually bite Leonel so he was put in the middle bedroom by himself and was pretty good there.
The other 9 dogs went in our bedroom and that is a recipe for disaster lately as Turi and Mariposa decide to challenge each other for supremacy and the other dogs backbite.  Twice I had to go in and physically separate them and threaten them with the taser.  Just the sound of it is enough to restore order in a hurry.
Killer continues to improve the strength in his front legs and can move quite a ways, even without the wheeled contraption.  His back legs still just drag and the right rear leg does not look to have any control at all.  He isn't a handsome dog but he certainly has these women fawning all over him, lucky guy.
Aram's mother-in-law is visiting from Miami for 3 months so he hasn't been available to go walking.  I should go alone anyway...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Leonel begins the job of cutting

A huge bowl containing 2 heads of cabbage

They fit in these 2 new large containers

Lots of work around the rabbit hutch

Almost finished

Finished

This is where we dole out the dogs' evening meal

Maybe tomorrow we will tackle the oranges

My healthy daily salad

Killer has the women wrapped around his little finger