Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday November 26, 2019 Irma


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday November 26, 2019
Cristina, with Claudia, tooka puppy named Simon into Super mascotas for sterilization and to deliver it to an adoptive family in the afternoon.
I finally decided to spruce up Christian's grave prior to the Thursday anniversary of his death.  The plants are lovely and flowering but going a little wild and losing the neat nature of the gravesite.  I tried to get Aram to come and help but he wasn't responding so I went alone.  Wearing my back brace I completed the task in less than an hour.  I had Turi along with me for company and , for the most part we had the place to ourselves.  She is such a good dog.  Only another dog could make her do something silly like go for an unauthorized run.
In the afternoon I went to join David and Irma, Wolf and Fabiola, Berthold and Zenaida for snacks and drinks.  On the way, on the back road that I use, I pass the Police training center and they were working some horses today on their beautiful grounds.  Such beautiful animals.
This gathering was an early farewell as Irma leaves Thursday for South Africa  for 2.5 months and the trip is 32 hours.  We had some good and humourous discussions on many topics.  Everyone has such a good sense of humour.
I ate so many snacks that I did not bother with my usual salad tonight and still went for a walk with Aram.  I really have to do something about my weight before I head to Canada.
Tomorrow will be a busy day....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Simon is lucky to get adopted, very playful

Before trimming, it's a jungle

My wonderful Turi

After trimming we have some order

That view is always there

Police training their horses

Irma is leaving for a while

David will miss her company

Berthold & Zenaida

Wolf and Fabiola join us