Saturday, November 9, 2019

Saturday November 9, 2019 Clipped


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday November 9, 2019
As I stepped out of the bedroom at 5:23am I could hear a light rain falling on the roof so I went to turn back.  However the dogs, who could hear this too,  still wanted to go, so how could I refuse..?  At the front door, we could see that a heavier rain had passed but the rainfall was really light now.  I had my ball cap and a golf shirt on.  We walked our 10 blocks and didn't even feel wet, just our feet.  Mission accomplished.
Saturday morning chores... It sure is easy to spot the dog poops on the freshly cut yard.  That made things real quick.
At 9:30 we took Princesa and NeNe for badly needed haircuts.  These poodles (NeNe might be Maltese) were getting so dirty and matted that it was really necessary.  
To kill some time today I gave myself a buzz haircut and had Cristina trim the edges quickly.  This took about 6 minutes total.  Then I realized that she had botched one side over the ear so I had to re-cut all the lower portion even shorter.  At least it looks pretty decent again, but very short.  No pictures of me for a while, lol.  I hate pictures of myself anyway, especially surprise shots.
When we picked up the dogs later they were so happy to see us and seemed infused with a new energy, besides looking so much younger.  It was such a pleasure to see my little fighter just anxious to walk and run.  When we got home Cristina decided we should walk the two of them, and Turi (who accompanied us to and from the vet both times).  So, off we went.  When we came back I went back out alone with Turi and joined Aram for another short walk. 
 Aram and Liliana are entertaining her mother who must be having a lot of emotional turmoil right now.  She bought a house right across from where Cristina used to live and had been sending money to one of her sons to gut the place and rebuild it.  He has been telling her lies for months and pocketing the money..., buying a new car, etc.  And she has also believed more of his lies and been paying his rent for the last 8 months!!  That little @#$$%^ still has the nerve to come to family gatherings yet and Aram and Liliana don't, just to avoid the creep.  
Aram had a gold watch, a gift from his brother in Kurdistan, that this rotter pestered him unmercifully until Aram gave the watch to him.  Then the little @#$$%^ sold it for a fraction of its worth.  I would be hiring a hitman for this little jerk.
Anyway, the house is quiet tonight and we should have a busy day tomorrow.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

I have no say in the haircuts

I can't say that I like this cut on Princesa

But she still is a beauty

NeNe has a renewed vigor

He seems delighted with his cut

I like it

He's my little fighter