Friday, November 15, 2019

Thursday November 14, 2019 Solving


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday November 14, 2019
I took the dogs on a different route for the morning walk because of the mud to the south and west.
After chores I decided to tackle the erroneous charges to my debit card by Expedia and Travelocity.  After contacting them unsuccessfully via their websites I called my bank and explained the problem.  CIBC said that, since the charges are to Air Canada, I need to call AC.
So I was on hold with Air Canada for over 40 minutes and finally got someone to confirm that my correct flight is indeed booked, and the two erroneous ones are not.  They said they do not show that they have issued any tickets for those 2 flights, and as such, receive no money.  If they did issue a ticket starting with numerals 014 the bank would know that, so talk to the bank.
So, I am back on the horn with CIBC and get passed to a Supervisor named Jon who confirms no tickets were issued and he will expedite the refund to my account for Monday….  Hooray!!!!
I tried watching “Chino” with Charles Bronson on something called TUBI on the Smart TV.  I got to see about 2/3 of the movie before the buffering was just too annoying.  Early to bed.  Big day tomorrow.
Sorry, no pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******