Sunday, November 17, 2019

Saturday November 16, 2019 Tom Thumb


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday November 16, 2019
Cristina went out before 11am to help her Aunt Nativa make sancocho, a stew very popular here.  Then she went to the Animal Park and I never saw her until 5:30pm.
Before she left she washed the 90 oranges that we had accumulated out back.  That is our new agreement, she washes them and I slice and juice them.  Juicing 180 halves is hard on my arms and hands to say the least but we got at least 7 liters out of them.
I have been feeling guilty about the dearth of photos for you kind folks so I put on the long lens to the Nikon and went out.  It was shady but Tom Thumb was most accommodating.  I got 110 shots in about 7 minutes, of which I have kept 21.
Cristina had a housefull of "animalistas" in the evening while Aram and I watched some UFC.
Then Cristina gave me some news that I did not want to hear about one of our dogs that was adopted out.  More on that tomorrow.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
90 oranges cleaned

180 sliced pieces

Juice from the juicer

Almost 1/2 way

180 squeezed pieces

At least 7 liters of OJ
Nina keeping me company

Grigi too

She is never far away

Our handsome Tom Thumb had a rival or two