Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday November 15, 2019 Fixed


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday November 15, 2019
Today I got paid about $75.00 from RedBubble and $0.75 from Fine Art America from the sale of art products.  That about sums up the difference between the two companies for the last 3 years.
I woke up around 3am and finally just got up around 4am.
Cristina had us out the door at 7am to pick up Claudia, ...then 5 juvenile cats and an older dog at the Animal Park to take into Super Mascotas vet in Tulua for sterilization.  However there was a crash on this highway that has no turnarounds for 8 kilometers and no side roads to get off.  So we just sat and waited for about 15-20 minutes before the 5-mile lineup inched its way past some stopped vehicles and Ambulance and Police, rubbernecking and driving slow.   Grrrrrrr.  The sterilization was free, but Claudia had to present the animals because Cristina and I must have reached some quota or something.   They said to come back at 11:30 because they were doing like 26 sterilizations that day and needed the space.
Then we picked up more livers to make dog food at Olympica and rushed home to prepare for our company.   We delayed our guests to 1pm because of the early animal pick-up time.  We did indeed get the call to come and get them but the dog was not quite ready, so we had to wait.  By noon we were on the way back and then had to make these animals comfortable and safe at the Animal Park.
Then we parked outside so we could re-arrange our furniture inside.  David and Irma came right at 1pm and I made some Caesars that went down much too easily.  I barbecued pork loin, a little surely cooked for us, and just pink for them the way they like it...  With potatoes and corn, we were filling our faces.  Nobody was needing supper tonight.  They took a doggy bag home.
Next Irma wanted a good drama so I mentioned my favourite movie was "Love Actually", which she had never seen, so that decided that.  David had seen it with me a while back but his recollection was fuzzy.  Anyway, it made for a wonderful feel-good afternoon.
Aunt Nativa stopped by with another Aunt, Margarita who lives in Tulua, sister to Uncle Raimundo.  They had a quick visit with Cristina.
I was so stuffed and bloated that I went for a walk with Aram and had an ice cream for supper.  We had a long talk and he imparted the good news that the first step in his quest to get an American Visa was approved, since his wife and daughter are American citizens.  He came back later with the documents on his phone which I printed for him for easy reference.  Yes, he is on a good road now.  I only worry about the fees charged by the bloodsuckers helping them with the documentation and process.
I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

This was our view for 15-20 minutes this morning