Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday November 24, 2019 The Crown


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday November 24, 2019
OMG, where the heck has November gone?  I tookthe dogs as usual for their walk this morning and realized that I haven't really seen a decent sunrise happening in a long time... sorry.  What we did see were people sitting the street at 5:30am with drinks and music, heedless of their neighbours.  I could hear the music 2 blocks away.   Also we saw a guy fall with his motorcycle in front of his friends.  They just laughed about it.
Cristina went into Tulua with Claudia and Angela for the day.  She had no interest in coming with me to watch 3 more episodes of The Crown at David and Irma's.  I enjoy the historical dramas even though Cristina was turned off by the fact that there are probably more than 30 episodes now, anew series just added.  Oh well, she missed the very drinkable Bloody Mary's as well.
The dogs are always a pleasure when returning home, they get so excited.  I will give them their evening supper when I finish this, then likely go for a walk with Aram.
He did not show up for last night's walk so I walked over to the video store and picked a Bruce Willis movie for 60c figuring that his movies are usually watchable.  This one was a Chinese turkey unfortunately.  His kid Rumer was in it as well but I don't know if that is a boy or a girl...  I'll have to look the kid up.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
A 30C day in Tulua again

Claire Foy doing a great Queen Elizabeth II


This guy is doing a creditable job as Prince Philip