Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wednesday November 6, 2019 Lumix


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday November 6, 2019
After chores and poop patrol (hard to see in the jungle again) we decided to go into Tulua to pay bills, especially my health insurance.  Last night the lawn guy actually stopped here to confirm that he will come Friday afternoon to trim the jungle.
We made a stop at a store called Traki where nothing is really over 5,000 pesos ($1.50 USD) and we got a lot of little things that we are always looking for in the house.  We actually went there to buy more dog beds but they had none, so we bought a couple of fluffy rugs instead.
We had parked in the lot next to the popular Decada clothing store and I took a shot of the parking rates for you.  Divide by 3,338 to get $1 USD.   So the first hour is under $1 and under 50c for subsequent hours.  Park a car for the whole moth for under $27 USD.   When was the last time you saw such cheap covered parking prices???
Then we went to the cash machine at LA14 and did a bit of shopping while there too.  I actually found some Mott's Clamato Juice so I grabbed a couple, and 2 more for David.
Once home I decided to try the Lumix out back again.  For a tiny camera it really does shoot pretty darn good in the daytime outdoors, and the 30x zoom doesn't hurt either.  I did not have to crop any of these photos.
I am in earnest correspondence with David's friend Igor, whose photos I hope that you have checked out.  I guess he is not really coming here anytime soon unfortunately.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Parking doesn't cost much here

I think it is time to trim the rosebush back a bit for more growth

Tom Thumb and a friend were cruising the feeders

They shimmer so beautifully in the sunlight

We are so lucky for the visits

They like our feeders

Lunch time for Tom

A Kiskadee overseeing the other birdseed feeder

Turtledoves and a Saffron Finch

Up above too

Tom Thumb is so very photogenic