Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday November 18, 2019 Snipped


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday November 18, 2019
Last night Claudia came over with her son and asked if I would do a short portrait session with her son...  No problem.  She is such a great help to Cristinathat I would never refuse such a request.  I placed him in front of the drapes, he picked a couple of poses he wanted, and I added a couple.  As we processed the photos I told him that could choose one, his favourite, to do background adjustments.  After he chose and I labored to delete the background in Smart Photo Editor we brought up the over 8,000 options.  We went through over 1,300 options but he seemed stuck on a wood background so I showed him the shortlist and he made his choice.  A copy of that choice is below.

I took the dogs for their walk earlier this morning, and rushed through chores, because Cristina wanted us to leave with Claudia at 7:30am to get 4 more critters sterilized for free.  So we grabbed 3 kittens and a young male dog and zoomed into Tulua again.  Then we had to make a stop at Adiela's for Claudia to pick up some clothing, etc.
Once home gain I double-checked CIBC and they were true to their word, issuing the 2 refunds for the erroneous flight charges by Expedia and Travelocity.
At noon I was on a business call to my financial advisor and we decided, for the time being, to continue with my desired safe bond investments awaiting the inevitable crash of the stock market.  
By 2pm we were back in Tulua to pick up our 3 cats, 1 dog, and also a dog for Adiela.  I really hate having to drive right through the city every time we need to make a stop at Adiela's.  Cristina noted a lot of activity in the front planter and it was a swarm of bees.  On one side they seemed asleep, but on the other side they seemed more active, but not really building anything... but then, what do I remember about bees anyway.
I dropped off the animals and the girls at the Animal Park and went and bought 6 pieces of fried chicken, with arepas, for under $2.50 USD.  Why cook?
The photos are with the Lumix today, so please excuse the crappy quality.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


This was one of my poses

Bees, making a nest??

This is the busy side.

Close-up without disturbing them

Closer yet..

Our snipped fellow was hungry

The kittens were so good, both ways

Such beautiful markings
It sure would be nice to find them homes