Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tuesday October 1, 2019 Normal?


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is NOT working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday October 1, 2019
Happy Birthday brother German and niece Becky.
The dogs had to wait for a break in the rain until 7 pm to get a soggy walk.  It rained a little more later but from mid-morning we had a very nice day.  It is now dark and 28.4 in the house.
Cristina wanted some specific tea usually only available in Canaveral in Tulua so we went in but there was none in stock.  We hit the bank for some cash then we did a lot of window shopping to kill time until 2pm when I could go in to pay my Health insurance. It work out to $22 a month so I am not complaining although I haven't needed to see a doctor in over a year, and that was just residual checks from my accident almost 3 years ago.
We dropped off the Birthday pics for Valeri to Elizabeth and Wolf on the way back home.
We made a quick stop at the cemetery where the flowers are loving the rainy weather.  I will have to trim them on our next visit.  The view is still amazing from there.
Since I had a couple of shots on the Lumix now I decided to try my luck with it again for Tom Thumb.  As you can see, I had better stick with the Nikon.
I made calls to all my siblings in Canada and got to talk to 3 brothers and catch up on things.  I left messages for the other 3 and will try again later.  It was sad to not be able to call Mom.  She's been gone 3.5 years and I still want to pick up the phone and chat.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Still a beautiful view

The flowers love the rain

Bad pics with the Lumix

Negrita

Tom posing

On the move

Enough for now.