Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wednesday June 26, 2019 KIA


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday June 26, 2019
The perennial problem with other dogs in the house is that the untrained do their business wherever, then our trained dogs think It is acceptable behavior.  NOT.  I was doing a lot of cleanup at 5am before walking my 5 amigos.
I hurried with chores, did more photo work for my Canadian friend, and did garbage detail (Wednesdays and Saturdays are not my favourite days of the week).
By 10am I had Lizzie in at the KIA dealership.  Drop-off was quick and painless.  Pick-up was to be at 5:30pm, no sense waiting....
Getting back home is a choice of a mini-bus or a “pirata” taxi for $1.  I tried the Pirata.  Next time I will wait for the mini-bus because the pirate took a route by Adiela’s, and we were passed by the mini-bus on the highway anyway.  Sometimes we are crammed 3 or 4 people in the back and the cars are always in horrible condition and rough and noisy.  Never again, if there is a choice...
Claudia and Cristina brought Samantha to our home again to give her another bath for her skin condition, and gave Bruna a bath as well.  Bruna looks like a small Cocker Spaniel and is a normal playful pup.  Like usual, I am in love with the puppy.
3 Hummingbirds were vying for the prize out back but I only managed to catch the dominant Rufous-tailed hummer.  Soon I shall have to refill the feeders again. 
All the flowers are blooming nicely and our jungle is growing.
I had another quick nap with Bruna before catching the mini-bus back to Tulua.  It was cheaper, quicker, safer, more comfortable and the driver acted like a professional. 
During my nap KIA called to confirm that it was OK to change the AC and Air filters and Cristina gave them the OK.  The bill was 479,002 pesos or $150.38 USD.  Not bad for a 12-month checkup at 9900 kms.  And, that included a deluxe car wash....
Cristina wasn’t happy with her previous braids so she is getting them re-done in a different style.
I guess that we have Samantha and Bruna overnight but we will make sure that none are in the house.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start




Samantha got a bath

So did pretty Bruna

Bruna needs her ears combed

Definitely some Cocker Spaniel here

Rufous-tailed hummingbird

I call them all Tom Thumb
TT was guarding the feeders

Our red hibiscus is blooming nicely

TT having a feed

Our jungle keeps growing

Lovely flowers, real and artificial

 
Lizzie was due for a good wash