Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday June 17, 2019 Cafe


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday June 17, 2019
I was up half the night waiting for YouTube to upload that video for yesterday's Blog.  It started about 7pm and by 11pm it was only 62% finished, so I crashed in the spare bed at 11:30.  At 1am it said it was at 92% so I carshed again until 3am when it was finally finished, and I completed the lengthy Blog.  It is a good thing that the Blogs are part of my daily occupation here....
4am, back in my regular bed, and up at 6am to walk the dogs...
 
Happy days for our dog Cafe!  We took her to see Dr John Rojas this morning, waited over an hour, and then had a thorough examination.  She is pronounced tumour-free, cancer-free, with just a polyp.  The examination itself ruptures blood vessels so we will have to put up with slight blood secretion for a couple of days but we are so thankful for the good news for this good dog.  She loves being in the car, is so good at the vet, no complaining, and she just wants hugs and attention, which I go to great pains to supply.  That is another fighter in our group of street dogs that we are proud to have helped.  Congratulations for winning the battle Cafe!
We did a quick trip to D-Uno for needed supplies, primarily milk, a meal for the dogs, and snacks for me and Cristina, heh, heh.  We can stretch to a grocery trip in a couple of days.
I tried to get the car washed but they were closed today...
Since I have had so much luck with selling my work on old Elvis photos that I decided to work on a few today.  The man is still very popular and I feel a kinship with him after being in Memphis for his 65th Birthday with Marieanne.
Then a quick one-hour nap was in order.  Aunt Nativa paid Cristina a quick visit.
I went outside with the Lumix to try to catch Tom Thumb again with the setting sun.  I was not overly successful as you will see.  However I did get a couple of other shots that are not bad.  It was nice to see that the birds have located the new feeder and have learned to have a couple up top to flick the feed to the ground so the while family can eat.  They are pretty darn smart that way.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Cafe was anxious for good news this morning

And she did get the good news that she wanted!

Our yellow hibiscus is blooming again.

Backlit geranium planter.

Empty!  I had to re-fill the new bird feeder already

My buddy Tom Thumb is a happy regular
He has 4 feeders to choose from

The Saffron Finches were controlling the new feeder

Such a pretty species

Yes, I know, I'll fill it...

Tom isn't fussy which feeder he visits

A freshly fallen mango leaf

Not great hummer shots today

Tom was a frequent visitor though

That darn cat paid a quiet visit, unseen by the dogs

My beautiful Tom Thumb