Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday June 18, 2019 Moth


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
Working again…??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday June 18, 2019
Just for the heck of it I have been recording the 6am temperatures in the center of the house for a while now, and they have been ranging from 23.1 - 25.8C.  Today was a really warm day so the temp quickly jumped to almost 31C and just stayed there all day.  It has been dark for 2 hours already and it is still 28.5C...  the air-conditioner in the bedroom will be working tonight.
This morning there was this huge moth on the lavanderia door, clinging to the pool noodles I have on there.  So I went for the camera figuring it will be gone by the time I get back there.  Well it did not move so I took a few shots for you.  In fact, it did not move all day!!!  So, I thought maybe it was dead or something.  I picked it up around 5pm and put it atop the BBQ outside and it was fluttering.  Later it had moved on.   I was hoping that the camera would pick up more "facial" detail that I could not see, but alas, this moth has a boring face, sorry.
I had a short nap and then I flipped on the TV and watched a new movie then a women's softball championship game (won by UCLA).  I am amazed at my ingenuity when I am bored, lol.
Cristina went to the Animal Park to help Samantha who is apparently having big skin problems.  A visit to the vet was necessary.
I got a call from dear Canadian friends who are starting up a new business in Okotoks and they hinted that they may want my help.  It is intriguing...  We'll have to see how things play out. 
When Cristina returned we made a quick trip to the cemetery before dark to replace some flowers.
Then we stopped off at Aram & Liliana's to see if her small wheelchair would fit in the back of my tiny car...  It does, if we remove the handlebars, and then cover it with a blanket so we don't scratch the lines on the back window.  I emptied the hatch to help out.  They have a couple of errands we are going to help them with tomorrow.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start