Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday June 19, 2019 Shopping


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday June 19, 2019
This morning we ran to get a kitten slated for adoption from the Animal Park and brought him home.  I was trying to get the dogs accustomed to him slowly but Mariposa got too frisky so I got clawed pretty good in this process.
We picked up Aram & Liliana's daughter Yireh and took her across town for a massage appointment.  This was probably part of the process toward her birthday on Friday.  I picked her and Cristina up an hour later.
I ran to pay some bills while waiting and checked with a couple of shoe stores for the location of a shoemaker.  The first said there were none in Andalucia and the second store directed me around the corner.  I want a leather insole, and a flexible rubber bottom sole added.  I figure that will make them my comfortable walking and driving shoes.  I paid under $10.
I ran into Aram and drove him home.  It was then that I realized that my house keys, key ring and memory stick with music and important information were gone from my pocket.  There was a small hole in my pocket and somehow they slipped out, and I didn't feel or hear it.   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   I retraced my steps and asked at every stop I had made with no luck.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
We had lunch and then at 1pm we went to pick up Aram, Liliana, Yireh and the wheelchair.  We stopped at Adiela's to drop off the killer kitten.  Then I thought that we were headed to LA14 to shop for clothes and stuff for Yireh's birthday, but no, we headed to the big clothing store in town.  Aram and I let the girls shop while I went across the road and bought 4 t-shirts, a Colombia shirt for Yireh and a bluetooth speaker for Yireh's birthday.  Then I hit another store and bought 2 pair of shorts (without holes in the pockets).  That took under 1/2 hour, including a stop for a pastry and juice.
Aram went to help push the wheelchair and then the girls decided they wanted to go to the discount area on the 3rd floor...  No elevator, and Liliana has a broken foot.  One of the store guys came to offer some help.  He took the wheelchair up while tough Aram picked up Liliana in his arms and carried her up!
Around 4:30 the girls were done shopping.  I really like the girl Yireh.  She says that she only wants stuff for their dog Cooper as birthday presents...
Aram wanted to buy us supper but wanted a place that would accept his credit card.  I slyly suggested our new pizza place and they were all for it.  We got there only to find that they wouldn't accept credit cards, so I offered to pay cash and they could pay me back later.   Mmmmmmm, delicious idea.....
We got there just as the Colombia-Qatar soccer game was starting.  Colombia carried all the play so it is only fitting that they came away with a 1-0 victory.  Then we dropped off the family at their apartment.
We made a slight detour to D-Uno to get some weiners as a dog treat since we have nothing for a usual hot meal for the dogs.   Guess what we have to do tomorrow....  The larder is bare.
Back home and the dogs are thrilled to see us, and I am so happy to see them too.
Sorry, no pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******