Saturday, June 1, 2019

Saturday June 1, 2019 Zoo


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday June 1, 2019
It rained this morning so I got straight to work.  
After my chores, including the dreaded Saturday poop pickup for the garbage man, I got to cleaning oranges for giveaway.  We will keep a few for juice here.  Then I saw how dirty my old moccasins were, so I got to cleaning and restoring those as well.
Then I needed a nap as I still try to shake this minor cold.  Loratadina unstuffs the nose pretty good and the cough medicine soothes the throat enough that I can get some sleep.
Cristina had offered to take Aram and Yireh to the "zoo" so today we managed to get them there.  A little spitting rain didn't deter us at all.  We had very dramatic skies for backdrops.
We had quite the performances today from braying donkeys, braying goats, amorous ostriches and pot-bellied pigs!  The huge male ostrich seemed to do a mating dance just for us, I don't know why...  He didn't appear to be gay because he sure did race after the female ostrich shortly thereafter, and almost caught her.  The pot-bellied guy was luckier today, makin' bacon....
Then we rode out to BugaLaGrande for cholados in the main square.  Wasps sure seem to know where soft drinks or liquid sugar seems to be so that we had to fend them off repeatedly.
Having 11 dogs in the house is really a challenge.  I hope that this does not go on much longer.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Cristina calls her Chiquitita

Trying hard to fit in already

Toby loves to play, and play fight

Nina is acting motherly to Chiquitita

Negrita gets scared by loud noises

My moccasins after the cleanup

Our new tough little girl
I cleaned a lot of oranges...

One of the views of the place with the zoo

A Donald Trump chicken

The monkey was playing shy today

Polly

Pedro

Hank
This huge male liked our interest

Pondering his next move

Certainly a mating dance!

The way he moved his neck was downright scary

Cute multi-coloured goat

Great colours on this goat

Lovely little deer
and his ladyfriend

Even the flamingoes were dancing

Pot-bellied pigs are supposed to be great pets

One-legged poser

I still haven't figured out what they feed them

He's back for another look

Better chase my female

Bosom buddies

Still watching us

Yup, makin' bacon

Not many tailfeathers for a nice show

He didn't even try, but is following his peahen
Part of the grounds you can rent for gatherings

Trying to be inconspicuous

Aram near the pool

Cristrina and Yireh check out the fish pond

Amazing sky to the west

Love those misty mountains

I need to get a better view from my house...

Do you like the reflection?

This guy was doing a Mr Ed routine..

Look at him just talking away...