Monday, June 10, 2019

Sunday June 9, 2019 Estrella


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday June 9, 2019
After walking the dogs I just crashed and burned for another couple of hours.  Everything else could wait.  That is one of the nice things about being retired, no hard and fast rules about anything.
I made a lunch of smoked bacon, poached eggs and toast again.  Cristina enjoyed it very much too.  
Formula 1 was running from Montreal today at 1pm and I was invited to davod's but we had a fluid commitment which negated leaving the house.  I invited Aram to come and enjoy the race so he joined me.  I didn't realize that he smokes, just 2 cigarettesa a day, but yet that stink just lingers on the clothes so that I knew immediately.  I smoked for many years and quit June 16, 1996, so I am coming up on my 23 year anniversary.  I am so allergic to that smell now, it is so revolting.  Anyway, we enjoyed the race and my 4 favourites were the top 4 finishers.
I can look forward to watching Canadian women's soccer and Toronto Raptors tomorrow....
The day was spent in "wait for the call" mode to bring Estrella (my Nina's sister) to her new adoptive home.  It did not come until very late so we left at 6pm to go follow Adiela.  She took us on a scenic tour starting with trying to find a guide lady living in the boonies to the east, on bad roads, getting lost and going back and forth.  Finally we get going and they go all the way through Tulua on the way to Rio Frio and finally locate the place.
It turns out the adopter is a lady that Cristina knew when she was pregnant, like 24 years ago....  So some visiting time was in order.  All in all, it took 3.5 hours for something that should have taken maximum 1 hour...  The important thing is that Estrella
has found a good home, and we are back to our own 8 dogs in the house.  The relief is palpable.
I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.