Thursday, June 6, 2019

Wednesday June 5, 2019 Adoptions


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday June 5, 2019
We were off and running early this morning to take another of the abandoned Dog Park dogs to the vet in Tulua to be sterilized.  This one was a recent mother who has had all her puppies adopted out.  She was supposed to have not eaten, and done her business before going.  Thank God for my waterproof seat cover for the back seat.  We were very quickly off the side of the road due to the stench of a diarrhea poop in the cage, spilling out and, let me tell you, that is not pleasant.  I must give Cristina credit that she has the stomach for such things.  It was an easy decision to leave the old dog blanket behind.  So we reversed our course and headed to Adiela's to pick up another blanket and for further cleaning.
Since we were close by, we made a stop at Olympica to pick up more blocks of liver meat for dog food.
We came home because the Mama dog would not be ready until late afternoon.  I finished my chores and then crashed, had lunch, and crashed again.  I was pooped, and I really hadn't done much except drive, and carry the heavy dog carrier.
In mid-morning Cristina picked up a cat at the Dog Park that was going out for adoption and brought it home.  I guess the Dog Park is a misnomer by me because that place is quickly becoming more of a Cat Park....  Maybe I should call it the Animal Park.
In the mid-afternoon we set out with the cat, and our little Toby, to meet Adiela to find them their adoption homes.  We met her at Super Mascotas vet where we picked up the sterilized Mama dog.  Then we found the house for the cat and subsequently the new home for our precious Toby.  It really is so hard to give away these wonderful animals but it is a necessity.
When Cristina went to the Animal Park in the evening she found that someone had dropped off another batch of kittens.  People can be so lazy and cruel.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
 
Marino feeding the larger cats

He also feeds a bunch of dogs

He is a saint for doing this thankless work

So many animals that need homes

Our little Toby has a new home

So does this cute white cat

Mama will not be making more babies