Sunday, June 2, 2019

Sunday June 2, 2019 Kittens


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday June 2, 2019
Happy Birthday brother Laurent.  Happy 79th.  I don't know how to reach you.

The newest puppy, Chiquitita, is just finding her legs and it is like watching the Little Tramp of Charlie Chaplin and you can't help laughing.  She is also close underfoot all the time so we have to remember to look before we move.  She is smaller than my foot (see photo).  Right now she is happily asleep at my side.

We were supposed to go to German's farm with niece Ana today.  He apparently has great views from around there so I was looking forward to taking some photos.  But, this is Colombia, land of the unreliable, so, of course, this was cancelled at the last second because both of them are in Cali...

So we switched gears and went to help get some orphaned kittens adopted out.  We went to take photos of a few of them for two adopters.  After an eternity, we finally got them to agree on the ones they each wanted, then we made arrangements to meet them in Tulua.  The first one met us across from a gas station and came on a moto-taxi (cheap ride on a motorbike).  She seemed really happy with her kitty.
A little further up the road, we met the second adopter at La Herradura Mall.  There were 3 generations there to accept their little bundle of fur and they too seemed very pleased.
We did a little shopping where I got a cheap Fix-o-Flex watchband, installed, for under $3.  Then I bought a new mouse for the computer for just over $3 and got a second flashlight-taser combination for $9.  The sound of the taser is a great calming factor when something has excited the heck out of 11 dogs.....  
Have you seen the story of the guy who bought his wife a Taser then decided to test it on himself with a split-second jolt.  Here, I looked it up for you....  It is the funniest thing I have read since the chili-cookoff story...  
I really would like to test it on the next annoying uninvited person at our door...

Then we gathered up two bags of oranges and delivered them to Aunt Nativa and to Grandma Gilma.  We got to watch most of the 1-1 soccer game between Colombia and New Zealand.
After a quick stop at the cemetery we were happy to get home and rest the weary bones for a few minutes.
I was hoping to get a couple of better pictures of Tom Thumb backlit by the setting sun.  Sorry.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Little Chiquitita is just so cute and cuddly



Donald and the Chicken stories are true

Adoptee #1

Adoptee #2
Other for adoption


And another playful one

The first adopter is happy

Kitty #1 is off to its new home

Carmen and Gilma

Poor shot.  I promise to do better.