Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Tuesday June 25, 2019 Puppy Bruna


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday June 25, 2019
There was a heavy rain last night but it was dry enough in the morning to walk the dogs.
I had an email from great friends in Canada asking if I still had photos of their Golden Retriever to help make into a calendar.  I had to search, and found them from 2010, before I had to make them comply with the calendar company requirements.  This was another labour of love for folks that helped me out of a few jams without having to be asked.
I sent a WhatsApp message to my car salesman to see about the procedure for service appointments for the 6-month warranty check.  When I saw that he wasn't looking at the message I sent the same message to the Manager who formerly worked in Montreal.  I saw that he had at least seen the message.  But I had to wait another 3 hours or so before one of the service people phoned to confirm an appointment for 10am tomorrow.
It is too quiet in the house with our semi-trained 8 dogs so naturally Cristina came back from the Animal Park with what she thinks is the sister of Esperanza that we managed to adopt out.  This puppy is chocolate brown so I have named her Bruna.  She seems to have found her comfort spot below my recliner.  Cristina says it is too cold to bathe her...  I imagine that this one will be with us a while too.
We got some cough medicine for Princesa and that seems to have cured her puking up bile.  Cristina took Cafe twice for needed injections to the vet nearby and she also seems to be on the mend.  Cristina also got anti-flea and tick medication for all the dogs.
I watched a 1964 movie called Zulu with Stanley Baker and Michael Caine from the collection that I borrowed from Miguel.  Bruna was happily in my lap  for most of it.  And, it was a very good movie.  I now have a series of the same name to watch...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

This puppy is a sweet chocolate brown

So I have named her Bruna

Yes, we need to sweep...

She likes to be under my recliner
 
Our roses are blooming again