Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday June 4, 2019 Home TT


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday June 4, 2019
We had no plans today so I did the usual chores, had a quick nap, and tackled making orange juice, then refilling the Hummingbird feeders, had lunch, then another quick nap.
The forecast keeps showing possible rain but we are getting sunshine and heat for a while.  It is a good change to dry things up a bit and reduce the bug population.
Cristina brought Samantha from the dog park for a bath and cleaning because she has dermatological problems.  She is such a sweet dog too, avoids the others and you don't hear a peep from her.  So, for now, we have a dozen dogs in the house.  Four of them are advertised for adoption, Estralla, Samantha, Toby and Chiquitita.
The two little ones for adoption, Toby and Chiquitita are never far away so we must walk carefully at all times.  It seems that every time I check on them there is a new pee-pee or poo-poo on the floor somewhere, but the pups are such a hilarious treat that the small messes are easily forgotten.
I left it kinda late but I went out in the evening light over the backyard with the Canon to try to catch Tom Thumb backlit by the sun.  I am not happy with my shots but they are what they are...  I will either figure it out or maybe try the Sony.  What I really need is a good, sharp lens.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start



 
Samantha is another sweetiepie

My pee and poop machines, Chiquitita and Toby

Little Chiquitita is always close to us

So tiny and yet so chubby already

Her hair problem will correct itself soon

The Tyrian Metaltail version of Tom Thumb tonight
I won't bother captioning them all









The wasps are always near anything sweet
And these guys are pretty big

The girls were frolicking in the sun