Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday June 15, 2019 Tom Thumb


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday June 15, 2019
Walked the dogs as usual and managed to do all my chores.  Fine Art America was bug free this morning so I uploaded the photos for yesterday and today.  I repaired a broom and filled up all the hummingbird feeders.
Then a nap was the order of the day.
In the early afternoon I again tried to get to watch Canada's women play soccer against New Zealand and saw about 30 seconds before they were asking for registrations, etc.  Later I found that they won easily 2-0.  Tonight I am hoping it is easier to watch the men play Martinique.
So, Cristina was napping and I am bored so I grabbed the Sony again and went out back,  The spare battery lasted just a few shots and I was about to quit but figured I still had time to kill, so I went back out with the better battery.  Tom Thumb was agreeable to posing while I did my best with Manual focus to get some decent shots...  Not much backlight, too early in the day, and at a different angle, but I got a couple of good ones I hope you will like.
It is late afternoon now and, like usual, we are getting a refreshing shower to cool things down.
Hugs to everyone.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

 
That fake flower sure brightens up the geranium planter

Mr and Mrs Saffron Finch