Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Tuesday June 11, 2019 Dogs


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is glitching again…  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday June 11, 2019
We were off and running again at 8am to pick up "Grigi" (Pronounced Greegy), the tiny mama dog at the Animal Park with the awesome colours to take her to be spayed.  Of course, we can only pick her up after recovery from the operation in the afternoon so we did a bit of shopping before returning home.  My new watch band broke already so I just bought another new one at a different shop.
The lady that Cristina knew previously who adopted Estrella is named Marisol and she works downtown in a food kiosk in Canaveral, a department store we often shop at.  So we stopped in to enquire about Estrella.  She said that they are thrilled with Estrella except for her sharp nails because she likes to jump up in greeting.  That is hard on the clothes and the skin.
We came home for a bit and I had a nice nap before we went back to Marisol's home after 3pm to cut Estrella's nails.  Estrella not only has the heart-shaped markings in her fur, but she has six toes on every foot which is also unusual and distinctive.  It did not take Cristina long to accompish the pedicure...
Then we went to the vet and picked up tiny Grigi and headed home.  Gosh I love that little dog. 
At the animal park Marino was busy feeding the animals and he had almost all the cats outside the entrance.  2 of the cats seem old and almost blind so it is hard to find anyone to adopt them I am sure.
The 2 black puppies were very happy to see Mama Grigi return and followed her everywhere.  Cristina applied some skin treatment for where the puppies have bald patches.  The hair grows back quickly. 
Claudia and daughter Sara are godsends for Cristina in helping out with the animals and supplying rides on their motorbike.  I caught 15-year-old Sara being a teenager and texting, and had fun with that shot in one of my portrait programs.  I kinda liked how it turned out so I sent it to them.  They liked it.
I had a small craving as I drove by, so I stopped and picked up 2 fried chicken pieces, with 2 potato pieces for 91c.  That makes it easy to satisfy those cravings...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
4 kittens

Feeding the cats.  Arrows point to the older ones.

Little Grigi arrives at the vet's.

New $3.25 watch bracelet

Varied transportation....

Clipping Estrella's nails

Marisol watches closely

The young son is fascinated too

The babies are so happy to have Grigi back...

Following her everywhere

I wish I could adopt all 3

Sweetness and love X 3

Original photo of sara

A lot of work in a portrait program

Skin medication has been applied

90c fried chicken meal !!!