Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wednesday Oct 3, 2018 Cafe


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday Oct 3, 2018
Last night, Carlos' Mom, sister and niece and 2 kids came by for a visit.  I think they like that it is cooler and calmer to sit on our back patio.
We took the newest street rescue that I named "Cafe" early this morning to the vet to check out her vaginal bleeding and to see when she can get fixed.  The vet was concerned and upon examination thinks that the poor girl has a tumor in there.  We have to bring her back on Saturday.  So sad.
It is a bit of a struggle for the new bunny because all it takes is one of the 8 dogs to have fun and begin a chase when some of the others join in.  Then it is hard for us to chase them off and rescue the poor thing.  I think that I have to build a large rabbit run for it....
We stopped at the cemetery briefly and the one guy is still working on the mausoleum.  I took another photo because the one angle really shows how crooked this thing is built.  It offends our sensibilities to see such sloppy work rewarded.
I also took a photo of the double grave for the two brothers killed during a robbery.  The father also likes to use the blue and white flowers for them.  
Our doggies are such a pleasure, even if they are occasionally nuisances.  Watching little Nina chase her own tail would bring a smile to anyone's face.
After a quick afternoon nap I slipped out to the nearest Papeleria (stationery store) and bought some WhiteOut to correct my records for my photo uploads.  It was a whole 85c and it allowed me to get back to work.  I did about another 25 photos today.
I realize that I am getting lazy and don't want to drag the bigger cameras around.  Since I changed the Lumix to take only JPG mode, I am much happier with the photos from that little camera and seem to be using it almost exclusively.
Some of life's little pleasures lately - peanut butter and grape jelly, a daily salad, fresh juice, and using a sharp knife...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
Visitors enjoying the airy patio shade

Alejandro climbed up himself

Jose David got scared

Cute little guys

Look at that curved wall back there, disgusting work..

I know.  Until I get my own view.......

Still pretty in both directions

Oh this is so darn sad....

My error rescue for 85c