Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday Oct 9, 2018 Rain


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday Oct 9, 2018
Monday was a lazy day, catching up on sleep and playing with the dogs.  I also spent some more time working on Kids pictures.
We also finally got a filled medium-sized gas tank for about $30.  Oh boy, we will be barbequing soon!  I already have some filet mignon in the freezer awaiting this event.
We also got the news that Cecilia will be visiting us from Cuenca on Wednesday for a week.  She will be bringing with her my last suitcase with the balance of my tools, so they might actually be here in time to do some good.
Tuesday we stocked up on a lot of groceries at LA14 before setting up the BBQ in its proper place.  The house looks quite roomy again.
I had a quick nap while Cristina went to meet a friend at the park.  She didn't make it back before a major rainstorm hit and we got really dumped on!  It will be a good test for our improvised BBQ rain cover.
If my car wasn't so clean I would have done like the neighbour across the way who was out in the worst of it washing her motorcycle while her son jumped around in the rain.
I then heard from Cristina and went to rescue her in the car.  She was very grateful for that because she only wants her hair wet when she is actually washing it.
I stopped at the driving school to see about my concern that I am now driving illegally.  Foreign licences are only good for 90 days and I entered Colombia June 22.  I had to wait to get my Cedula first before I could apply for the Driver's licence.  They force me to go to driving school and I completed my theory classes almost 3 weeks ago.  Because this is a small driving school I think they only have 1 or 2 instructors for driving, and apparently there are 8 people ahead of me who each need 20-30 hours of training.  I am NOT a happy camper...  Grrrr   I guess that I will need to resort to the age-old bribe if a policeman decides to give me grief.....
Cafe has started to destroy one of the dog beds, digging out the foam interior.  It is hard to stay mad at the bored dogs, especially when rain restricts their play area.  Poor Cafe is also still bleeding in spite of medicine, etc, so I am not sure what Cristina plans to do.
Photos are pretty much right from the Lumix....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
Improvised cover is waterproof, supposedly

BBQ is now in its rightful place

Yes, Nina did that...

Bunny is in its hiding place

A good rainfall, luckily nothing worse

The BBQ gets its weather initiation

The neighbour is taking advantage of a natural bike wash