Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thursday Oct 4, 2018 Pics


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday Oct 4, 2018
We tried to start a rotation where only 2 dogs would share our bedroom at night while the others would be in their beds on the patio.  For the first two times this has worked well.  We may continue.
Carlos was not coming again today so I just continued working on photos again.  It is not easy to try to be reasonably original when you already have 4,000 photos uploaded.
The dogs are a handful, but such a pleasure.  I feel guilty when I try to show attention to Cafe because she gets excited and bleeds more, and if she is bleeding they won't operate.  She just wants to be loved too.
Another of life's little pleasures - jello......
I even took 5 of the dogs walking tonight and they are so darn happy to get out.  I really have to try to do this more regularly.  Sorry for the bad hurried photos today.
Still no word about when I get to continue my driving school instruction.  They have many students but not many driving instructors.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Little Nina asleep in my lap

Turi is bored

Buddy and NeNe like it under the table

They don't have far to go for scraps

Cafe is enomored with the bunny

Cafe is really such a sweet dog

Turi, Buddy and Princesa listening for a cat on the roof