Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Oct 14, 2018 Circus


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday Oct 14, 2018
We all slept in after that harrowing drive the night before and the dogs cooperated, thank you.
I had defrosted the large Lomo Fino (filet mignon) that I had been saving for the inauguration of the new BBQ.  Today was that day as I volunteered to cook the steak, and prepared the mashed potatoes and corn.  I cooked a lot of beef and everybody had second and third helpings so there wasn’t much left.  I even had the lesser portions cooked up for the dogs so they joined in as well.
This was all done at noon so it was pretty warm and I was running back and forth many times so I didn’t have time for any photos.  I know how much everyone looks forward to pictures of food…lol.  But to have a decent steak dinner once in a while is a real treat!   The BBQ seems to have a problem at the right burner, but the other 3 have enough heat anyway.
Then, a cool nap in front of a fan was in order because it was a very nice and hot sunny day.
At 7:58 the girls decided that we were going to the Circus show over the fence that started at 8pm.  This is not a problem, as this is Latin America where being late is the norm.  We were treated to a very funny comedian who got a lot of mileage out of some elephant shorts (see photo), a poor juggler and a pretty sad magician.  I didn’t stay to watch the 2nd half which is supposed to be dominated by a motorcyclist in this tiny globe…
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

I started in the bleachers but moved to sit in the more comfortable chairs

This comedian carries the load

The juggler looked like a novice

The fire looked impressive but he didn't do anything exciting or hard

Swinging ropes on fire doesn't take much talent

Those elephant shorts were good for a lot of laughs