Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Oct 15, 2018 Parks


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Oct 15, 2018
Cristina wanted to show Cecilia the Parque de la Guadua, which I call the Bamboo Park, and then also go to Rio Frio, so off we went...
We didn't spend much time at the Bamboo Park, just a quick tour and a bite to eat and we were on our way again.
This is some sort of holiday here so Rio Frio (Cold River) was really busy.  Cristina and I were not interested in crawling around in the rocky river but Cecilia enjoyed getting a little extra tan.  She looked pretty good in one of Cristina's swimsuits and enjoyed being a model for a day.  We had a beer and watched the kids having fun jumping in the river.  Then we headed into Rio Frio town to have some of their famous food at the central park.
We all had a few things that we wanted to grab in the stores so we stopped at Exito in La Herradura, then at HomeCenter.  I actually found a jigsaw on sale for under $10 so I grabbed at that.  I didn't get the steak knives that I wanted though.  Cecilia found most of the things she wanted today, with more clothes-shopping on the horizon tomorrow.  She leaves Wednesday.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Bamboo Park









Rio Frio