Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday Oct 31, 2018 Hallowe'en


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday Oct 31, 2018
Lalipped out to a nearby hamburger place and had them make me a nice burger, simple, like home, for $3.50 and it was good eating.  I'll have to try that again.
 
Happy Hallowe'en everyone.
This morning I got up pretty much as I do every morning, with the sun by 5:45.  I was so exhausted last night that I did finally sleep pretty soundly.  I walked the 3 girls, then the 2 boys (the other 3 are too unruly to walk), did most of my chores before heading to sign in at Driving School at 8am.  At 10am I returned to sign out and sign in again.  
We took Cafe in to the vet for her second chemotherapy session.  
We tried to find out where the new location is for Cristina's arepa (tasteless bread-like substance) maker has moved to.  The old location has a sign with a new address that makes no sense.  The good part of it is that we happened across a new lawn-cutter and he came to work until noon, when I went to sign out again.  He is supposed to return at 2:30.
Forget all that stuff yesterday about finding the old owners of Blanco.  They lied.  It turns out the owner is actually a young gal who works at out vet, and she had the matching leash to the dog's harness, so we picked her up and drove into Tulua to get Blanco.
We came back and went to pick up Cafe at 2pm but she apparently is having crying problems (???) so we had to go back at 5pm.  She looks good and is always happy for the car ride.
Cristina told me there was to be a kid's Hallowe'en celebration at the central park at 4pm so I went over.  They had a lot of chairs set up in from of a bandstand on the street, in the hot sun.  I took refuge under the trees in the park because nothing happened for an hour except some canned music and I was feeling a tad queasy so I came back home.  I did get a few shots of kids but not as many as I was hoping for.  Carlos' great-nephews were there with his niece Angela.  
The lawn guy was back here finishing up and he was pretty quick.
I have yet to get any responses from my bank manager or from NetTalk.  The customer service seems to have evaporated.
Celebrations with lots of noisy motorbikes are going up and down the streets.  No trick or treating is done here.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

$3.50 burger...  Not bad at all


Blanco, the lost dog

Another dog who sticks like glue to people

Blanco's real owner with Cristina

Set up in the street for Halowe'en, too sunny and hot for me

Kids ready to have fun

This little gal was performing

She had some moves

The church

Found this in the atrium next door

People kept flocking to the park

Alejandro and David came to enjoy it too

Lots of photo ops