Saturday, October 6, 2018

Saturday Oct 6, 2018 Omaira


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday Oct 6, 2018
HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY to my lovely, crazy wife - 


Cristina invited a former co-worker Omaira to visit with her two very handsome sons Jonathan and Jhorman.  They must have got their good looks from their mother.  They were supposed to show up at 10:30 so they came at 1pm.
We immediately went to the restaurant across the street but they were already closed because they had an event of 400 plates to handle.  Our second choice near to Carlos’ house had already sold out.  So we ended up at a place we had not tried before, exactly a block east of us.  For $2.75 it was a pretty decent lunch with big soup and juice.  And everybody had exactly the same meal...  That had to be a first...
Then we went for ice cream across from the park for dessert.  The fellow selling books was there so I went and bought one of the 3 English books he had.  I left the 2 children’s books.  I also gifted a couple of books to Omaira and Jonathan.
Then we came back home and I put on “The Sting” in Spanish for Jonathan, but he was more interested in his phone than the movie.  Those two good-looking boys must have to beat off the girls with a stick, and they are so well-behaved.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.