Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Monday Oct 29, 2018 Driving/NetTalk


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that it is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday Oct 29, 2018
After a month of waiting, this morning I was getting ready to go to the Driving School finally as requested at 8am.  At 7:23am I get a message to show up at 9:50, which I did.  We did the phantom class thing with the photo of the hand and I came home to work, then returned at 11:45 to sign out of said phantom class.  I am to return tomorrow at 8am.  I hope it will be at 8am from now on so it doesn't ruin my whole day.  So it will be another 10 days of this 2-hour BS.
So I had some time to look a little harder at what I need to apply for a replacement passport and I decided to follow advice and report the theft first.  I will do that tomorrow with Miguel after my class.
I also got the information I need to fax to transfer my money from Canada, amended it to have ALL the information they need, per the information they already have on file, and printed the 2 documents to sign and fax, hopefully tomorrow as well.  The Colombian peso is still on a climb so I am hopeful to get this done quickly.
I also got back in touch with the NetTalk people because my Canadian phone is just NOT resetting and is useless,.. and,.. of course... I just renewed my subscription.  After several emails they agreed to replace it and asked for shipping details.  I am a happy camper,...... for about 15 minutes.......
They email me back that they only ship to Canada or the USA... groan...   I have just offered to pay any shipping charges but am not hopeful.
The way things are going lately I am almost scared to go with my wife about her tumor, and that is the truth.  It is like things are jinxed right now.
No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******