Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wednesday August 29, 2018 Packing


TRY SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT AGAIN > > > >
It appears that Google is sending emails to any prior subscribers, so maybe, just maybe, they have finally solved their problems????
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday August 29, 2018
See the note above.  It is just humanly possible that Google has finally, (after how many years?) fixed their silly glitch and the Subscriptions will again work..  Please give it a try and let me know, one way or the other.
We started the dreaded packing today and I packed all my clothes, except a pair of shorts, without thinking.  I figured there were a few items getting washed that will tide me over.
I wasn't sure if the transport guys would do any dismantling of beds, etc, or not but Cristina says we have to do it all.
Stopped in at the driving school in Andalucia and apparently i can just go in Monday or Tuesday morning, 8am, and they will run us into Tulua to take some test, ... WTF???  No instruction the first day, you start with a test???  What kind of craziness is this??
No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******