Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wednesday August 15, 2018 Egret Tree


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings. Even though that does not appear to work again either…...  Google sucks. 
THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
******
Wednesday August 15, 2018
Miguel got operated on this morning at 8am and is being watched by his daughter Natalia.  For some reason, Adiela and Cristina seemed to think that it was possible that he would be allowed home today… I didn’t think so.  With abdominal surgery for gall stones, with an apparently long incision, I would be surprised if they didn’t keep him a minimum of 2-3 days for observation.
My friend Tom called from Manizales and gave me information on how to check if my cedula is ready, and we finally got it to work… and it appears to be ready.. so Tom would like us to make the trip this Friday instead of the 24th, but I can’t commit to that because I may have to go get Miguel this Friday…
So I worked patiently on more photos until I got too tired to do any more, shut my eyes for ¾ hour and took the dogs for an early evening walk.  The lake was just like glass so I resolved to come back with the Canon and see if I could catch anything decent, so here we go….  I am not really happy with any of these but wanted to try to get back in the swing of taking decent photos.  I have failed miserably.    So I also took a video with the Canon and the light changes are strictly the camera adjusting to what is in the frame...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

 
9 (Ibis)

10

11

12

13

14

15